Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:56:07 -0700
From:      "Morgan Davis" <mdavis@cts.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   INNd sticks in "vmopar" state

Perhaps this is a question best suited for David Greenman, but I'll ask
the -stable collective for feedback.  We have a 3.2-STABLE news machine,
connected to a Network Appliance (netApp) RAID. INNd 2.3 (June 11th beta)
periodically gets stuck in a "vmopar" state.  Only fix is a reboot.  Looks
like a VM system issue possibly related to NFS.  Any hints or confirmation?

Thank you.

--Morgan