Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:03:49 -0400
From:      "Matthew K. Cowger" <mcowger@bowdoin.edu>
To:        Gregory Propper <ffbv4x@onsemi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apps 4 kids

Gregory,

A quick search through the ports reveals a packagage "gcompris",
described as a "A simple Gnome-based education game for children
starting at 3".  I have no idea if its any good, but thats what's there.
I didn't see anything...most nix based server OS's dont have many games :-)!

Win4Lin has NOT been ported to FreeBSD (or rather, FreeBSD cannot boot
from a loopback filesystem which is how Win4Lin works).

FreeBSD can easily dual boot with Windows.

Good luck,

Matt