Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:28:18 -0700
From:      "vizion communication" <vizion@ixpres.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Automatic bounce problems

Hi

For the second time I have had mails to me stopped due to
automati claissification of mails which have temproarily not
been accepted by a mail server to mailserver malfunction at
an ISP. This is the only freebsd list for which this has
occured.

Could someone please look into this problem. Perhaps the
number of undeleiverable mails which trigger the auto cutoff
of an address are set too low ??

Anyway it does seem weird  -- I have received over 500 mails
today without any problem.

David