Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 2009 15:52:47 +0200
From:      Henrik Friedrichsen <hrkfdn@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Detecting CPU throttling on over temperature

I don't know whether there is a more convenient way, but you could
definitely check the current CPU frequency to detect whether it
changed from the previous one or not. There are several ways to this,
depends on the CPU. You can try messing with cpufreq(4).

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Daniel O'Connor<doconnor@gsoft.com.au> wrot=
e: