Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 97 21:28:28 -0700
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@pacbell.net>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Linux LKM Emulation Question

I have a question about the speed difference between the Linux LKM and
the kernel option for Linux.

I'm going to be running at least one program a lot on my system that is a
Linux program (Executor the Mac emulator) and I have 64megs of RAM.  Will
I seen any speed increase by building Linux in to the FreeBSD kernel
(v2.2.5) over using the LKM, or should I stick with the LKM?

Thanks for your time!

-Sean

Sean J. Schluntz                                    schluntz@pinpt.com
Systems Engineer                                   (408) 997-6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                     http://www.pinpt.com