Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 2009 14:48:05 +0300
From:      Tatsiana Severyna <tatsiana.severyna@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org, Konstantin Belousov <kib@freebsd.org>
Subject:   puffs - status report 3

Hi,

After fixing some more bugs pnullfs (puffs null filesystem
implementation) became usefull: almost all operations work. I'm able
to copy to/from filesystem, mkdir, rmdir, etc. But current
implementation can deadlock as it doesn't release vnode locks waiting
for reply from userspace (I'm working on fixing it), it also lacks
support for fifio operations, mmap implementation is probably buggy
and there are some issues to be cleared out with fsync.