Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 15:36:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Data types (was: Re: FAQ FreeBSD-Sparc [frequent posting])

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Oliver Fromme wrote:

> Is there a special version of gcc for UltraSparc?  If so, we
> will have to use its idea of the data type sizes, I'm afraid,
> so there's no choice.

Supposedly I will get a copy of it on the 20th (Huh? That's a Saturday!).
Yep, we'll need to adopt whatever conventions it uses.  I don't know much
about it at this point, so I'll have to wait to answer the questions about
type conversions and sizes until I get the compiler running.

Jason

Jason Evans
Email: [jasone@canonware.com]
Home phone: [(650) 856-8204]
Work phone: [(408) 774-8007]
Quote: ["Invention is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration" - Thomas Edison]