Date:      Thu, 29 May 2003 05:56:57 -0600
From:      Len Conrad <LConrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spammers forged my address - help unbury me from bounces?

>Ive had this happen to me and couldnt figure out any good solution.

his specific case is extremely cheap and easy to fix

>Its one of those reasons why they should have the death penalty for
>spammers.

no, death penalty is reserved for spammers that forge your KNOWN user
accounts as the spammer's envelope sender.  The you have real problems
trying to sort out the legit mail from the iilegit bounces.

Len

http://MenAndMice.com/DNS-training: Denver; New York; Seattle
IMGate.MEIway.com: anti-spam gateway, effective on 1000's of sites, free