Date:      02 Oct 2002 10:51:21 -0700
From:      swear@attbi.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        <liquid@liquidonline.ca>
Cc:        Jim Arnold <jarnold@knightridder.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Bare minimum requirements for FreeBSD installation

Someone wrote:

> Check out http://thewall.sourceforge.net/.

I was sorry I wasted my time there after I investigated picoBSD.  Maybe
they've got good stuff, but it looked like it was going to take longer
to determine what it was, what parts I wanted, how it fit in with the
normal distribution, etc, that I just took a stab at following its Unix
manual, picobsd(8), etc., and it went swimmingly.

Refs:

picobsd(8)
http://people.freebsd.org/~picobsd/picobsd.html
http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ip_dummynet/

P.S. Remember to start your information search with something like:

    locate -i picobsd