Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:25:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unknown Devices

Nick Hibma writes:
> Yes, the driver is here and it seems to work according to Mike Meyer
> (IIRC), he's fixed up a few other bits and pieces and I am ready to
> commit it, but I haven't had time to test it yet.

I've still got the problems I reported to the bsd-usb list, but I
suspect those are specific to my modem, not umodem. I've been updating
my development box to -current, along with creating space so I can
install Win98 on a second disk to investigate this some
more. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to look into it for a
couple of weeks, as Reality is about to make a serious intrustion.

It's a lot better than what's in the tree now, and I'd certainly like
to see it committed.

	Thanx,
	<mike