Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:36:40 +0000
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ideas for an old BSD laptop?

Hi all,

I haven't used my infamous Toshiba Satellite with FreeBSD 4.8 very much
since I got my desktop system with a flatscreen.  I'm trying to think of
something interesting to do with it now.  I don't really need a separate
firewall, and it doesn't make sense to use it as a fileserver.  With a ppp
connection, it couldn't easily be a webserver either.

Any ideas on something interesting to use it for?  Maybe some kind of
learning experience?

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.