Date:      Sun, 18 Nov 2001 17:26:46 +0100
From:      "R. Hartman" <rhartman@xs4all.nl>
To:        "Giorgos Keramidas" <charon@labs.gr>, "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Windows/DOS .OBJ files to FreeBSD objects?

Have a look at NASM. It's free and very complete. Currently still in =
beta version 0.98 if I'm correct. It produces object files for several =
platforms including DOS object file and ELF.

As running NASM with the -hf option lists :

valid output formats for -f are (`*' denotes default):
  * bin       flat-form binary files (e.g. DOS .COM, .SYS)
    obj       MS-DOS 16-bit/32-bit OMF object files
    rdf       Relocatable Dynamic Object File Format v1.1
<<

You'll find the relevant links and more at:

http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone5/
http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone5/cat25/index.htm

Which I came across only recently. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ronald

----- Original Message -----=20