Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 1997 16:55:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   lastcomm

Hi.
Does anyone know how to set up lastcomm command? I tried lastcomm but it
says no /var/account/acct file. How can I creat this file? I checked the
lastcomm manpage there is nothign related to it.
thanx in advance.

ja ne

Wei Weng                       &    A   N   NIIIM   MEEEE  *
Box s-1398                     &   A A  NN  N I MM MM      *
Stevens Institute of Technology&  A   A N N N I M M MEEEE  *
Hoboken, NJ 07030              & AAAAAAAN  NN I M   M      *
wweng@stevens-tech.edu         &A       A   NIIIM   MEEEE  *