Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:39:08 +0300
From:      "Alex N. Markelov" <amarkelov@futures.msk.ru>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PAO or CURRENT/STABLE/RELEASE

Hello freebsd-mobile,

  is there any great differences between PAO3 and
  3-STABLE/CURRENT/RELEASE ? I want to install FreeBSD on my ThinkPad
  760ED and want to choose one. As I saw at PAO home, they want to add
  all APM changes in CURRENT cvs tree. Is it already there?

  Please help what version is better for notebook.

Best regards,
 Alex N. Markelov
System administrator.
Folium Ltd., Moscow, Russia.
PGP fingerprint: 5EE9 D9E2 7483 8A54 1C4F  3655 AD8F 9A9E 7589 C811

UNIX *IS* user friendly.  It's just selective about who its friends are. (Ó) unknown