Date:      Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:21:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      doug@safeport.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: nslookup strangeness

Hi - thanks for the reply. The host in question runs named because it is also a
secondary name server for the domains Safeport hosts. I also use it as the name
server for our internal network.

The error is that nslookup terminates after the message and that I apparently
changed something as this as been this way for years. What I was looking for is
some other log/file that might give an indication of why the server will not
answer the IPV4 query sent on 192.168.3.1.