Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:06:34 -0700
From:      Jim Mock <jim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Francisco De La Cruz <quico@spec.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: aterm-0.4.0

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 at 23:33:42 -0400, Francisco De La Cruz wrote:
> Hi, I wanted to bring to your attention a funny thing that happens when
> I load EPIC using the TE (Third Eyes) script. Well the client and then
> the script load fantasticly, but when I join a channel the terminal
> crashes and unless I restart X i cant run aterm again. This the error I
> when I try to run aterm after the crash:
>

> X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
> parameter)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  14 (X_GetGeometry)
>   Resource id in failed request:  0x1200001
>   Serial number of failed request:  112
>

> PS: This only happens with aterm, but only when I load TE on EPIC.

Interesting.  I'm using epic with TE in an aterm (and have for about a
year and a half now) and have never seen this problem.

   [jim@helios:~]$ aterm --version
   0.4.0

The version of the port is aterm-0.4.0_1.

- jim

--
jim mock <mij@soupnazi.org>              tech writer | iXsystems, Inc.
http://soupnazi.org/         work: jim@ixsystems.net | jim@FreeBSD.org