Date:      Sun, 21 Aug 2011 18:27:56 -0700
From:      Rocky Borg <rrborg-list@thelebowski.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ezjail & freebsd-update

I had an opportunity to upgrade a server from freebsd 8.1 to 8.2 since
it had to be restarted any way. I upgraded it with freebsd-update and
compiled a custom kernel with no problem. However I haven't been able to
find a procedure for updating jails when they've been setup with ezjail.
I did 'ezjail-admin update -u' however it doesn't seem like that
upgraded things like the /etc/ dir inside jails. I'm not too worried
since everything is working however if anyone can point me in the right
direction I would appreciate it. I figure this will be especially
important when moving to 9.0 when it's released.