Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:47:26 +0300
From:      dr3node <rtfm@webburo.ru>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't set up an IPsec tunnel.

The situation is:

[office network 192.168.0.0/24]

 	\/
[gate: FreeBSD 4.5-RC]
[fxp1 192.168.0.1]
[natd]
[fxp0 192.168.4.11]
[default gateway 192.168.4.1]

	\/
[gate: 192.168.4.1 (not mine)]
[RedHat 6.1]
[masquarade everything(tcp, udp) going from my fbsd gate as from 111.111.11.1]
[masquarade everything(tcp, udp) coming from internet to 111.111.11.1 to my
fbsd gate so i almost have real ip on my gate]

	\/
	(internet)

	\/
[host on collocation: FreeBSD 4.5-RC]
[ip: 222.222.22.2]

i need to set up the tunnel between my 2 freebsd hosts so everything in and
out the office network'll go trough the host on collocation.
(office)->(fbsd gate)->(tunnel)->(fbsd host)->(internet)
and i just can't do that.
and nobody knows how to do that.
please help me somebody or my boss will rape and kill me(or kill and rape me).

Thank you.