Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:39:16 +0900 (JST)
From:      KIMURA Yasuhiro <yasu@utahime.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to check and fix breakage on ia64?

Hello.

I'm maintaiter of japanese/eb. I took its maintainership about one and
half year ago, and it was already marked broken on ia64 at that time.

According to the log of Makefile, it was done about three years ago
when version is 3.3.4. But current version is 4.3, and it is not clear
if it is still broken.

I would like to check if latest one is broken on ia64. But I don't
have account of FreeBSD/ia64 envirionment, nor I can afford to prepare
Itanium mainframe.

Then are there any way to check (and fix if it is still the case) the
breakage?

---
KIMURA Yasuhiro