Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:57:08 -0400
From:      "Marius Kirschner" <marius@agoron.com>
To:        "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Free web BBS software

Look through the listing written in PHP:

http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Discussion_Boards/

or for PERL here:

http://www.hotscripts.com/Perl/Scripts_and_Programs/Discussion_Boards/

I can't really recommend any at this time as I'm using UBB myself (was less
than $300 at the time I purchased it).

---Marius