Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:01:40 -0700
From:      Clint Olsen <clint@0lsen.net>
To:        Michael Johnson <ahze@ahze.net>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox-devel crashes since firefox-2.0.r2,1

Hi:

uname: FreeBSD belle.0lsen.net 5.5-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 5.5-PRERELEASE #0:
Sun Feb 12 16:32:12 PST 2006
root@belle.0lsen.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BELLE  i386

-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  -  3.6K Oct  8 17:04 /usr/ports/www/firefox-devel/Makefile

The problem happens running firefox-devel:

$ firefox-devel
Info: Using image cleanup parameters 0/0/0/0.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The core file isn't interesting.  I don't think by default it creates a
debugging executable.  It looks like some sort of infinite recursion
problem since there are thousands of stack frames.

-Clint