Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 1995 12:57:05 +0000 ()
From:      Leo Papandreou <leo@lisa.rur.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Yahoo is crediting FreeBSD

So I was browsing their new interface yesterday, interested in the
details of their new corporate structure, when I came upon mention
that they're  using FreeBSD for some of their web servers. Dont know
if this is old news to everyone else but it was pretty cool to see.

Another major, MAJOR, shot in the arm has got to be Digicash's
support for FreeBSD in their eCash page. Cant remember the URL but
I urge everyone to search it out, to visit and to download the
software. This IS going to be the Next Big Thing. Anybody with 1/2
a brain can see some truly revolutionary implications here.

P.S. Wasnt really following the technical details of MCSNet's problems
(couldnt even had i wanted to) and I cant say that Yahoo's setup is
anything like Karl's but seems to me they might have something of in-
terest to teach.