Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:31:01 +0800
From:      "gihl@i-am-gil-agno-virtucio.ph" <gihl@i-am-gil-agno-virtucio.ph>
To:        tristan11@mindspring.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: natd question

have you tried this reading this?
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-natd.html

dont forget to set the gateway IP address of your network clients to
the IP address of your FreeBSD nat server.

hope this helps...

Gil Agno Virtucio
Janitor/Collector/Messenger
NEC System Integration and Construction Philippines Inc.
15th Floor BPI Buendia Center    ________.__  ___ ___ .____
Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City 1200 /  _____/|__|/   |   \|    |
Cellphone : +639163989695      /   \  ___|  /    ~    \    |
Office Phone: +6328914167      \    \_\  \  \    Y    /    |___