Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 14:41:12 -0700
From:      Brian Mueller <mulder78@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   which netscape to get?

hello,

netscape's site has two version of netscape for freebsd...dynamic and
static. which one should I get? You're probably going to say, "it
depends"...so what factors determine it? I can provide more info...
also, is there any association with FreeBSD and anyone from UC Berkeley?
Do the kernel programmers go/went to Berkeley? How many live in the Bay
Area/Silicon Valley?