Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 19:14:51 -0400
From:      "bc" <trouble0100@netzero.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   info

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C0E3BC.A481CA20

please respond at chilestrouble@yahoo.com.
Does bsd replace window's or serch engines like netscape, explorer? I'm =
not great with computers but I'd like something a little faster than =
what I'm getting now. I'm using netzero free, but about to sign up for =
platinum. I was using AOL , but I find netzero just as fast. I up'ed my =
ram to 320 an I notice a difference with net more than I did AOL they =
have to much garbage with their browser. please let me know I'm =
interested. I was reading the box today in CompUsa. But the clerk there =
didn't know what BSD was any more than I do. I just thought it to be =
like a different type of Window, or linux platforms. If it is what makes =
it better or different And is it compatable with all search engines. is =
there any limitations using it on the web! thanks bill

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C0E3BC.A481CA20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>please respond at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:chilestrouble@yahoo.com">chilestrouble@yahoo.com</A>.</FON=
T></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does bsd replace window's or serch =
engines like=20
netscape, explorer? I'm not great with computers but I'd like something =
a little=20
faster than what I'm getting now. I'm using netzero free, but about to =
sign up=20
for platinum. I was using AOL , but I find netzero just as fast. I up'ed =
my ram=20
to 320 an I notice a difference with net more than I did AOL they have =
to much=20
garbage with their browser. please let me know I'm interested. I was =
reading the=20
box today in CompUsa. But the clerk there didn't know what BSD was any =
more than=20
I do. I just thought it to be like a different type of Window, or linux=20
platforms. If it is what makes it better or different And is it =
compatable with=20
all search engines. is there any limitations using it on the web! thanks =

bill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C0E3BC.A481CA20--