Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:56:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   paranoid question: aout vs ELF...

I'm going to ask this, which has most likely been asked before,but...

I'm about to take a chance and do a remote upgrade of my system from
3.0-AOUT to 3.0-CURRENT..

My plan (once I can get the cvs problem rectified) is to do a 'make
buildworld' on the source tree, then build a new kernel, then reboot, and,
if I make it that far, 'make installworld'...

My paranoia...all my aout stuff in /usr/local/bin won't all of a sudden
break...will it?

Marc G. Fournier                               scrappy@hub.org
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
scrappy@{postgresql|isc}.org                       ICQ#7615664