Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:05:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Oliver Schonefeld <oschonef@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, jlemon@freebsd.org, gibbs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.1-STABLE: incompatability ida <-> ahc

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Oliver Schonefeld wrote:
> Therefore there must be some incompatabilty between the ida and the
> ahc driver.

Wow, I forgot that I was supposed to rewrite the resource management code
for the EISA subsystem.

The current stuff isn't all that pretty.

I can't put my finger on the bug but I know its in there.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |