Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 21:05:42 -0700
From:      Dale Morris <dlm@well.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSUP question (newbie)

I'm pretty new to the cvsup system. I've got cvsup working and
downloading ports just fine, but I realized that I have upgraded my
machine to current.. I just copied the ports-cvsup file to /root/ and
then ran the command, afterwards doing a portupgrade -a. Pretty slick,
but now I think I want to get back to stable. I have changed the supfile
to read RELENG_4 in order to get the stable ports. When I have them all
downloaded can I just do a portupgrade -a and everything will revert
back?

thanks
dale