Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:59:13 -0700
From:      Scott Thomas <scottie@theblazer.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Star Office 5.2 CD install

OK... I have the Staroffice 5.2 CD. I have mounted it to /cdrom. When I go into the staroffice port though, I'm having install probs.

First I did a make WITH_CDROM= /cdrom. I get back `/cdrom' is up to date.
OK, kewl. So I do a make install WITH_CDROM= /cdrom and get Please mount the Sun StarOffice 5.2 CDROM onto /cdrom and run make again. Error Code 1.

Am I going about this wrong??

As a side note, how do I subscribe to this list (yes I'm a newbie), I've always been reading these posts at docs.freebsd.org.

Thanks in Advance for the help...

--