Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:15:54 -0400
From:      "Gray, David W" <David.W.Gray@NielsenMedia.com>
To:        "'Larry Sica'" <lomion@mac.com>, Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-chat@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: preferred email system

Nik's system is what I use, essentially. I have 5 or 6
internal boxes (the wife has been understanding so far...)
that all can get to my main mailbox. From the outside,
it's either SSH tunneling (and Putty works just fine on
my work [win2K] machine), or SHTTP. In both cases, the
firewall is selective as to who can connect (bit me on
the butt once on vacation, fortunately I also had a
modem connection in those days.)

SSH tunneling has done everything I need to do, and really
doesn't need much setup. On the server machine, it just
needs to allow tunneling, all else is done from the client.
Didn't even take much time :)