Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:51:09 +0000
From:      Big Lebowski <spankthespam@gmail.com>
To:        John Barker <john.barker@enigma.io>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org Ports" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hi, I'd like to update the coreos-etcd port!

Hi John,

There's a bit more in that than simply updating the port, and it simply
needs some more of my time. Also, mind, that emailing the maintainer
directly is not the best way of communication, you'd be better if you've
created a PR and/or review for it (one already exists and waits for me to
have some more time).

Said all that, I am working on it ;)

Cheers!