Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:24:02 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Jan.Stocker@t-online.de
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports: nvidia-driver

--+HP7ph2BbKc20aGI

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 10:04:41AM +0100, EBH- Jan Stocker wrote:
> Hi,
> why not making -current / 5.0-REL compatible with a warning?
>=20
> a) make a warning about the not 100% compatibility
> b) replace the #error with a #warning
> c) only do the dev stuff if no devfs in use.... (for 4.x also)
>=20
> Jan

Your suggestions are very good, but I don't have the time.

Please go ahead and take maintainership -- although I submitted the port I
didn't become maintainer because I don't have the resources to support this
port properly. I was hoping someone would step forward and do this.

--Stijn

--=20
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.  Instead of
altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their vi=
ews
=2E.. which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts =
that
needs altering.
		-- Doctor Who, "Face of Evil"

--+HP7ph2BbKc20aGI