Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:26:04 -0400
From:      Lisandro Grullon <lisandrogrullon07@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   xfce-4.4.1_1 strange behavior with Launch Desktop Icons.

Dear FBSD users,
I am running FBSD 6.2R with most of my ports upgrade to the latest. I just =
finish doing a upgrade of Xorg 7.2 to 7.3 because I was having an issue wit=
h my keyboard and mouse using 7.2. In any case the reason I am posting this=
 is because after the upgrade, I launch xfce4 using startx and all went ok,=
 yet when I am in my desktop and I try assessing the "home" or "filesystem"=
 icons, they just appear to blink and never get launched, is any of you hav=
ing this issue, I am not sure if this is a software bug that xfce4 is havin=
g. If any experience this, please elaborate. Lisandro

Gear up for Halo=AE 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It=92s ou=
r way of saying thanks for using Windows Live=99.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=3DSeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2=