Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 06:31:25 -0700
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        audit@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>, Kirk McKusick <mckusick@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: libufs, a library for dealing with UFS from userland.

* Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org> escriuréres
> The work is really nice, but the timing sounds rather bad, is there

Thanks.

> a way you can either commit it earlier or after you return from
> hiatus?

I can commit it a few weeks from now, or I can commit it five minutes
from now.  I just don't want it going in with any architectural deficiency
hanging over its head, and so I wanted to give adequate time for review,
if such seems necessary.  Really I can commit while out of town, but if
any changes need made because of said review, I wouldn't want to commit,
as (as mentioned) I'll be unable to test (outside of compiles).

Thanks again.
--
Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>       | FreeBSD: The Power To Serve
Will break world for fulltime employment. | finger jmallett@FreeBSD.org