Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:19:44 +0200
From:      Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier@gmail.com>
To:        pgollucci@freebsd.org, nivit@freebsd.org, Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/150930: [UPDATE] databases/py-sqlalchemy to 0.6.4

Hi,

I don't understand why to keep 'py-pysqlite23' for SQLite options,
whereas this port is not up to date. On the Python Package Index
(pypi) the last one is 2.6.0 [1]. Unfortunately, it does not compile
with SQLite's version presents on the ports tree. It depends on
'sqlite-amalgamation' (see SQLite3 site). That's why I add the sqlite3
module, which is presents in standard library of Python. This =AB driver
=BB is of course supported by SQLAlchemy [2].

Regards

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pysqlite/2.6.0
[2] http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/core/engines.html#supported-databases

2010/10/11  <pgollucci@freebsd.org>:
> Synopsis: [UPDATE] databases/py-sqlalchemy to 0.6.4
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: pgollucci
> State-Changed-When: Mon Oct 11 20:57:36 UTC 2010
> State-Changed-Why:
> duplicate of ports/150845
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D150930

--=20