Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:44:01 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        shildreth@allantgroup.com
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>, Michael Johnson <ahze@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Evolution 2.22

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:29:35 -0500, Scott T. Hildreth
<shildreth@allantgroup.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 12:02 -0400, Michael Johnson wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Scott T. Hildreth
>> <shildret@scotth.emsphone.com> wrote:
>>         I am anxious to try this new release.  Will it compile with
>>         the current
>>         gnome libraries or do should I wait for gnome 2.22 release?
>>
>> you're going to have to wait. However GNOME 2.22 is scheduled to be
>> released today, so I imagine it should be in ports in the next few
>> days (if not sooner). Or you can check the FAQ from freebsd.org/gnome
>> for info on how to use MCom cvs and go ahead and grab GNOME 2.22.
>>
>> Michael
>
> Okay, thanks Michael.

The GNOME 2.22 stuff are pretty much mostly finished (but GNOME 2.22 is
still unrelease). All we need to do are more tests such as upgrade process
(I am testing with portmaster right now), runtime and build in our
tinderbox. We still need someone to test portupgrade, so probably still
more a bit tweaks in our MC-UPDATING (for /usr/ports/UPDATING).

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org