Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:05:37 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Julien Gabel" <jpeg@thilelli.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Amavis-Stats.

>>> Has anyone installed Amavis-Stats on a FreeBSD 4.9 Release server?
>>> When I try running the Perl script, I get an error about not being
>>> able to find warnings.pm...

>> There exists a little FreeBSD guide for amavisd-new at:
>>   http://www.erodia.net/doc/amavis-stats_freebsd.txt

> I had gone through that guide as I was initially working on it; the
> part I'm stuck at is actually executing the script because it seems
> to be giving me a Perl error.
>
> When I change into the directory with the Perl script and run it, I
> get:
> Can't locate warnings.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 . /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach
> /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503) at ./amavis-stats line 30.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./amavis-stats line 30.
> [...]
> Anyone run into something like this before?

For my part, it doesn't work... but "later" than you : I get an *access
denied on the stats files* when launching the index.php file from my
browser... certainly not too hard to fix, but I had no time fot that
this week.
But the difference is... I use a FreeBSD-5.X not a FreeBSD-4.X and the
perl version is 5.6.1 for this installation. I let you know if I will
have the time investigate this problem.

But according to the document 'amavis-stats_freebsd.txt', the version
used is the same than yours... Maybe can you try to contact its author
for more information?
--
-jpeg.