Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:41:10 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Secure tunnel: SSH or SSL or IPsec?

I need to create a secure connection over the inter between my workstation at
home and a server I have elsewhere.  My workstation is running RELENG_5_0 and
the server runs RELENG_4_8, both up to date.  I need the secure connection to
occasionally access swat and VNC remotely.  You can assume all the ports I'll be
accessing are local to the server.  My workstation is behind a Linksys BEFSR
router doing NAT with an IPsec passthrough.

What would work best in this situation?