Date:      Wed, 3 May 2006 19:35:28 +0100
From:      Daniel Bye <freebsd-questions@slightlystrange.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dhclient-exit-hooks

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 02:25:08PM -0400, fbsd wrote:
> There is nothing to rebuild.
> I am using the built in dhclient that comes with the system.

But it's not dhclient that's emitting the error, is it?  It's your MTA.
(check in /etc/mail/mailer.conf, and you will see that send-mail is
an alias for the binary of your MTA)

Atom's suggestion is worth pursuing.

Dan

>=20

--=20
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: D349 B109 0EB8 2554 4D75  B79A 8B17 F97C 1622 166A
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \