Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:24:48 -0800
From:      Darcy Buskermolen <darcy@ok-connect.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   kde & top

I've just noticed something interesting.
If I start KDE on my workstation, I loose the processor states ie:

CPU states:  0.0% user,  0.0% nice,  0.0% system,  0.0% interrupt,  0.0% idle

This problem dosn't disapear if I close KDE/Xfree, the only way to get the
processor states back it sot reboot the worstation.
I've just done a recient CVSup/Buildworld (Yesterday) This problem may have
been happeing before Just I never noticed.