Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:05:55 -0500
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.1, 5.2, or 5.3???

Charles Swiger wrote:

> If you can wait two weeks, 5.3 will become the preferred choice.

I'd say that's about the size of it.  And, for anyone who has to deploy
immediately, I keep hearing the song in my head "The Waiting is the
hardest part..."  Now is the time for plenty of spare HDD, perhaps.

Recompiling everything c++ is not something I'm looking forward to.
But, I knew it was coming ... I'm not gritching ... really ;-)

Kevin Kinsey