Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:48:58 -0400
From:      Boris <borisbsd@gmail.com>
To:        Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bridge interface IP connectivity issue when using oce interface

I own the upstream network and have full access to it.
It is configured as a simple router interface (Cisco device).
Before looking at that element (which I am not minimizing in the overall
issue), shouldn't the VM be able to reach the IP setup on the bridge? At
the moment, that does not work and it is very much local to the host.
Any thoughts?