Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:46:16 +0930
From:      "james" <fbsdq@moomoomoo.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   libc (?)

G'day

I've just installed gimp, via the 5.1 distfiles, and get the following error
message;

[smokey@gw:~]
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.5" not found

How would I fix this? - what do I compile etc that will remove this error message?

I did a buildworld a while ago to 4.8 stable, and ever since then I've received
this error message (ie, amavis doesn't work anymore :-(

Any suggestions, or pointers in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated :-)

regards
james