Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:50:06 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue2@welearn.com.au>
To:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
Cc:        sderdau@xtdl.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: login_getclass unknown class

On Wed, Apr 01, 1998 at 09:56:41PM -0600, Frank Pawlak wrote:
> Sue Blake <sue2@welearn.com.au> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 01, 1998 at 07:25:46PM -0600, Frank Pawlak wrote:
> > > You might want to check out the errata for release 2.2.2
> >
> > That won't necessarily help.
> >
> > Why doesn't somebody just tell this guy where the file he is missing
> > can be found, and leave it at that.
> >
> > --
>
> I agree totally, and you pointed him to???

I don't know the correct answer so I won't guess. IIRC the errata on the CD
was wrong. The errata for 2.2.2 does not appear to be available on the FTP
site. The errata for 2.2.5 doesn't address this problem. The mail archive
contains scores of guesses that won't help. The answer was kindly posted
here earlier this week but would not be in the mail archive yet.

The only useful answer is the location of the file he needs.
If we wait, someone will post it soon.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-