Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 2014 09:28:44 +0100
From:      Erik Cederstrand <erik+lists@cederstrand.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Continual benchmarking / regression testing?

Den 07/01/2014 kl. 17.09 skrev Ivan Voras <ivoras@FreeBSD.org>:

> Hello,
>=20
> Is someone working on a contitual benchmarking / regression testing
> project for FreeBSD? I seem to recall there was a post several months
> ago but I can't find it.

I have an old project lying with a build/PXE server, a client installer =
and benchmark runner and a website presenting benchmark reports. It=92s =
a bit outdated, but maybe it can be a starting point? It=92s a mix of =
shell and Python. See https://github.com/ecederstrand/perfmon.

I=92d like to work with you on this, if you want.

Erik=