Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:59:00 +0100
From:      Anselm Strauss <amsibamsi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Booting from ZFS raidz

Sorry, forgot the list ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anselm Strauss <amsibamsi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: Booting from ZFS raidz
To: Sergiy Suprun <sergiy.suprun@gmail.com>

I've done some experiments with the 8.0 stable branch and the head branch
from SVN. I just recompiled /boot/loader but didn't have any luck. The
version from the stable branch gives me the exact same error, the head
version fails with a new error. Doesn't seem this is really ready at the
moment. I think I'll go with a separate mirror pool for now.

Anselm