Date:      Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:24:56 +0300
From:      Cristi Tauber <cristi.tauber@sbhost.ro>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xf86config for Toshiba satellite pro laptop

           Hello there,
    i have the same problem with an older Toshiba Satellite version (4090 CDS). I
ignore the error, just like you said, i go to install a windows manager, i choose
GNOME, press enter to install but it does nothing, same thing happens with any
manager i choose. Since it was a fresh instalation of 5.2.1 i started again (i
thought i misseg someting) and after install base system i choose to install GNOME
and KDE ... and after install ... the X server failed like the previous attempts
with the error just like Vaughan Moore's. I mention that Slackware 10.0 with Gnome
2.6 runs smoothly.

                    Cristi.