Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:25:02 -0700
From:      "Jacob S. Barrett" <jbarrett@amduat.net>
To:        Prafulla Deuskar <pdeuskar@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: em0: watchdog timeout -- resetting

Prafulla Deuskar wrote:
> The driver version in 4.7-RELEASE was 1.3.14.
> To check if it is a driver issue can we go back to old driver?

That worked.  I don't see the messages anymore.  Machine performance is
back to normal.

So do you know what may have changed between 4.7/1.3.14 and it looks
like 1.4.10 for 4.8?  There are some changes that were commited around
VLAN priority tag masking that I will need to apply to this version to
go forward with it.  Is there anything else that I should be aware of
that changed between versions?

Thanks,
Jake

--
Jacob S. Barrett
jbarrett@amduat.net

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."