Date:      Thu, 6 May 2004 10:32:19 +0900
From:      Bull TORS <pwd8jmr22w@me.point.ne.jp>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need Advice in SSH

Hello,

I was hoping if anyway could give me advice, hints, and anything about this
question of mine.

I have to laptops in which I have installed FreeBSD-Current (both).  One is in
the office that I worked for and the other at my home.

I have named (hostname) my laptops as laptop1.mydomain.org and
laptop2.mydomain.org

laptop1.mydomain.org has a static IP Address from our LAN Server
(companydomain.org).  laptop2.mydomain.org has DHCP client setttings from my
ISP(ispdomain.ne.jp).

Can I use ssh to connect/administer either way on these 2 laptops?
I hope that I have stated my question clearly...I will try my best to simply
things below:

laptop1.mydomain.org		<-----?ssh?--->		laptop2.mydomain.org
Static IP Address from the 					DHCP client of my ISP
Company LAN Server with
a different domain (companydomain.org)

I would really appreciate any replies and if possible any tips.

Thank you
Bull TORS