Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:49:57 -0400
From:      "Miroslav Pendev" <shadow@CPE0004761ac738-CM00109515bc65.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>
To:        "faisal gillani" <fasi_74@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OT question sorry but i need salution fast ....

Well, that was one year ago, the price now is even lower
probably.

You need:
1.Two Wireless cards 2.4 GHz (check with FreeBSD 4.5 hardware
compatibility list or wait few days for 4.6 RELEASE)
Then pick up the cheaper cards (for Pakistan)

2.Two antenas for 2.4GHz - but you can build these by yourself
just try www.google.com I am sure you will find instruction
about these. They looks like two rombs (one above the other)
about one " each

3.One or two satelite dishes - the same as for sitelite TV
put the antenas (convertors) in the focus of the dishes
I mean EXACTLY in the focus.

4.Two Computers WITH FreeBSD ;-))))

5.Point the dishes veeerrryyy ssharp one to the other
use 'ping' timing to get the best speed

The price depends of the cards and the computers.
You can use two old 486 or whatever.
The cards cost about $100 US each - if I am not wrong

Hope that helps.

--Miro